We truly care about you, and we are taking precautionary steps to keep you safe. We believe in a proactive approach to this pandemic, and we have a plan in place to help safeguard our guests and staff. A little reassurance can go a long way, so we wanted to communicate openly our response to this crisis, while still allowing life to go on as normal as possible. Based on the CDC recommendations, we are taking the following precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
1. Hand sanitizer is available for all guests, and we encourage everyone to regularly wash their hands thoroughly in our well-maintained and clean restrooms.
2. Rearrangement of our dining room, encouraging “social distancing” by spreading our tables apart from each other, as recommended by the CDC.
3. Ensuring our front of house staff to thoroughly sanitize all table settings after use, including salt and peppers shakers, chairs, and centerpieces, before our next guests are seated.
4. In addition to our current offerings for online ordering and pickup orders, we are in the process of significantly expanding our takeout offerings at all Latour locations; stay-tuned for more information.
5. Supporting one another and directing those who show signs and symptoms to avoid the public and follow CDC guidelines for testing and treatment.
We believe that during times of duress, there are fewer better remedies than the gathering of loved ones over a delicious and nutritious meal. We want you to feel as comfortable with us as you would in your own home, so anything we can do to assist, please do not hesitate to ask. We will continue to keep you updated as this progresses and encourage you to follow our social media for the most up-to-date information.