Join us for this doggone fun double event at Two Olives!
We're celebrating the official first day of our Saturday Brunch with a special Dads & Dog Summer Event!
Saturday, June 20th our event will begin at 9AM until 2PM and then our regular menu will commence from 2PM- 8PM on Saturday.
Your $7 (per dog) purchase comes with plenty of added extras:
- Kansas Humane Society will be here with adoptable dogs!
- Alicen Fleming, a well known Wichita Dog trainer and pack leader, from Follow Me LLC (insta - @alicenfleming) will be on-site for any dog do's and don't questions
- Two Olives bandana
- Home-made dog treats from Bagatelle
- Exclusive patio seating (sorry, no dogs are allowed in the restaurant)
- Receipt with a treat! Every Dad and Dog will receive a Thank You treat bag 🦴🍪
100% 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘴 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺.
The Snoasis Shaved Ice Truck will also be in our lot (they're even making a dog-friendly flavor!) from 11AM - 2PM.
Reservations will be required with one-hour increments. Call us today to reserve your spot! 316-681-1100
We will have dog bowls, dog beds, and treats for your pup! Make sure you reserve a table today!
Don't have a dog but want to enjoy our Saturday brunch with Dad? We have plenty of beautiful indoor seating for you to check out our new Saturday brunch option!
Join us for this festive brunch!
Ticket purchases need to be paid for with a check to Kansas Humane Society or cash.